tirsdag den 3. november 2009

The Big Language Debate

I've decided upon switching my blog language to Danish. Our web editor at ALT for damerne magazine has asked if I'm interesed in publishing Taste Central on www.altfordamerne.dk - and I actually like the idea. It would be wonderful to spread my word about positive eating and the joy of cookbooks to all our lovely readers. I'm not yet sure of the exact location of my blog, but I'll keep you posted. Who knew? Me, a bonafide food blogger with an audience...

1 kommentar:

  1. Congratulations!! I'm sure that will be fabulous. I'm sorry I won't be able to read along, but am willing to sacrifice the privilege as you definitely deserve it. ;)

    Oh and we (Marion and I) were just going through some old issues of CosDK and were saying what a great mag it was and how we miss you guys. Hope you're doing fantastically well!!

    SvarSlet

Related Posts with Thumbnails